Thursday, March 27, 2008

eye of the tiger


dear kinfolk of the 2 eyed variety- heres the reason for the non travel on the weekend of candace`s nuptials. crap like this coupled with a 10 day flu bout for me and the jodikaye have kicked my trash the last while, and not getting ANY ballgames because of the weather have put me into a bear with a toothache nasty funk. thanks AL GORE for the global warming that is piled up in my back yard AAAARRRRGH! i think i will go back to my cave and hibernate until spring. dont try and wake me!

6 comments:

JT42 said...

whoa, not fun! i (terressa) too have become a bear and will be hibernating until about july and only because the baby is due then :)

G-man said...

Suck it up princess!

I haven't heard that kind of pissin' and moanin' since you used to make us mow the lawn with the "Flymow."

Miss 'ya much,

G

russia boy said...

Wow...that extra eye looks anything but fun! I hope you are feeling better! We missed you at Candace's wedding, but we totally understand. As for Al Gore; isn't it great to prove him wrong???? Janeal

Kelli France said...

Hey Papa! Your eye reminds me of the time I gave you a black eye when I was pretending you were a tree and climbing up on you and knee-ed you right in the eye. I remember you told me that the guys at work teased you that Jodi did it. te-he-he

Kelli France said...

It's about time you update this blog or maybe look on my blog every once in a while (I posted something just for you a while back!) or maybe call me. Maybe.

Team Cody said...

Hey! That doesn't look too fun. Hope its healing up nicely! Welcome to blog land!!